'Swimming Pools', 2013.
Interested in the relationship between the water, the architecture and the individual his pictures are not simply architecture photography but look like something from a Wes Anderson or Stanley Kubrick movie set. He likes to work like a cinematographer and a colorist, carefully choosing his images.
COOL NEW HACK TO GET MORE ICING FOR YOUR TOASTER STRUDEL
- Obtain a significant other from a country that doesn’t sell Toaster Strudel
- Marry them and start a family
- Offer to make your fam breakfast every morning
- Make them strudel with no icing
- They’ll have no idea Toaster Strudel even come with icing
- Take all six packets for yourself
- Avoid making eye contact with your reflection in the mirror for the rest of your life because you are a monster
never in my life, i think, have i undergone Thirst Conversion quite like justin theroux in the leftovers
when we started the show i said, sure, i see it, but it’s not For Me; last episode he turned around and the camera was like “look at his back covered in tattoos” and a SHOUT FORCED ITS WAY FROM MY THROAT